Thursday, June 14, 2007

Amnesia is gRIPPING me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Few days ago, I was pondering about a few things, origin of life, are we alone in the universe, climate in alain, harry potter,...to mention a few....when my train of thought derailed and I started thinking about myself. I started thinking about my past and it suddenly struck me that, with the exception of some major events and a few many minor ones, I couldn't remember a huge chunk of my past.

Take my first school(OOEHS Al Ain)...I remember my First walk down its corridor...then nothing...I remember a few isolated incidents here and there; but on the whole I could remember very less from my first school. My second and third schools(in India) are much better...memory wise. I can remember most of the surroundings. How I cycled my way to school. The state of the roads...my friends. I remember most of their faces, but so few names.In some cases, I just remember their presence...their existence...rather than something specific about them.

Coming to my last school(ISA Al Ain)...countless incidents happened there. But I cannot recall most of them. Whenever I meet my ex-classmates, we sit and reminisce about the good old days. Sigh...its like I'm paranoid, looking over my back, its like a whirlwind inside of my head it like I cant s.....(damn...got sidetracked by some Linkin Park lyrics that popped up in my head)...nyways I forgot what I was gonna say.

The point is that I feel I am losing a valuable part of my life, as new friends, new experiences, and other things of the sort fill my life. I think I should get one of those Braincaps or something that is mentioned in one of the books in the Odessey quartet...the book's name eludes me now...Hmmm...or maybe I should get a digital camera and start snapping everything in sight...nyways I have convinced my parents.
Now the search begins.................

Incidentally, how did the post start and see where it reached....I should learn to focus.....

No comments: