Sunday, June 3, 2007

18 Ave de Suffren Paris, 75740 France

I am just sick and tired of people making a big fuss about Paris Hilton. I don't know what people find so alluring about her.Is it the fact that she is a millionaire heiress or her looks(?) or (god forbid) her songs? Or the fact that she had no qualms in distributing...err...home movies(?).

Anyway, everything she or does makes the news. I can't comprehend the fact that most people have lives so mundane that they have to generate excitement by being up to date about their favourite celebs' exploits. It pains me to think that some folks might actually consider her to be a role model.

Coming back to Paris Hilton. Now it seems the latest buzz is about her jail sentence. Well, I have no idea what her crime was, but I don't think it matters to the general public. A huge fuss is being made by the media about everything, from what she plans to do in jail, to her new surroundings, to her to be jail mate.

Hmm..I am in the mood for predictions. I predict that her cellmate is gonna write a book that outlines her memoirs about sharing the same space as Paris Hilton. This might also lead to reality shows being made, where Paris Hilton lives with other people in extremely cramped spaces(a spinoff of her previous reality show) and the so called drama that will follow. Ahh...but today's world is shaped in such a way that I am sure that it would be a huge hit.

Networks...I hope you get this idea somehow so that I can brag about how I saw it all coming. Who knows...I may even decide to start my own religion...or atleast a psychic helpline...

But that is a discussion for another day.

Oh yeah, if anyone was wondering what the address above signifies....Well it points to The Paris Hilton(the hotel).....

No comments: