Sunday, September 9, 2007

BlogPane

I just came across this site while I was checking through my reader statistics. It is a free service that enables us to add a directory listing to our blog that lists all blogs from our college. It is kind of an RSS feed that keeps track of all alumni blogs.

It's a pretty awesome idea and I wish its perpetrators (hmm...that word makes them sound criminally inclined ;) the very best of luck.

Unfortunately I am a complete zero when it comes to Javascript. For example, I have no idea why the "SAVE NOW" button at the bottom of the screen is steadily increasing in size while I type.

So it might take me some time to figure out how the hell I am supposed to install the damn thing on my blog.............

Ahhh...the button has stopped expanding......




Update:
check out its homepage

here's a video that shows how to install it and voila! I have the plug-in on my blog as well...

No comments: