Monday, July 23, 2007

Back to College

Finally, I have reached a place where the net is free (and reasonably fast too). All my grievances as to not being able to post due an abysmal connection are coming to an end. Say welcome to the days where I will start blaming my laziness as an excuse for not posting. Anyway, its always good to be back, assuming if you ignore the after effects of an eight hour bus trip and the amount of red tape lying ahead.

Instead of asking to pay all their dues at one place, the college requires us to scurry from place to place, enquiring about the dues, paying them, getting a receipt and so on and so forth.

What am I doing here??? My token number is 344 and they have called upto some 50 now.

Meanwhile, let me sit here in the LAN, posting.........

Its gonna be a long day............

No comments: