Saturday, November 24, 2007

Nothing much...

Well....i am half blind now....;)

Being the proud owner of a pair of broken spectacles, I wander aimlessly in world filled to the core with visual input......Only I can manage to get my specs broken in the midst of my damn exams, on a saturday....so that shops won't be open on the next...I want to type in something funny after that....bit throbbing headache mode isnt exactly conducive to writing.....

Oh...and by the way, it seems that my blog's reading level is high school.....I wonder what sort of criterion they follow.....


2 comments:

Neethu said...

ha!mine was elementary level:|
btw dun trust d rating.it keeps changing everytime...a blog which was high brainy level was later shown as elementary level ;)

Karmasura said...

don't worry about the blog rating bro.. it keeps changing after every post..