Monday, April 30, 2007

First Post

Well...I finally started a blog; which is quite suprising when I remember that I've wanted to be a blogger for a pretty long time. I had actually planned to start a blog last year. Alas, it was meant to be. I never realised that some aspects of college life would take up a such huge amount of time, that all my free time was spent doing less mundane stuff like sleeping, sleeping, reading and wiki-ing.... (Note:This is another way of saying that I am pretty lazy and pretty creative, when it comes to ways to waste time efficiently-hmmm..now is that a paradox). Anyway, after a really long period of proscastination, I have started gaining momentum in my journey to maintain a blog.

When I try to analyse why I wanted to immediately start a blog, a multitude of possible reasons pop up in my mind. To Do I want to achieve fame? Do I want to amass a huge fortune online? Do I want to lash out agains social injustice and expose the wrong doings of our society? Or do I want an outlet for the insane amount of nonsense that pops into my mind?


Or is it because I have a lot of chores to do and I am just looking for a way to avoid work?......
.
.
.
Sigh...thats lyfe.........

No comments: